Business Innovation 188A
The SUBCLASS 188A visa is for people with business skills. It is for a person who is having a successful business in any other country and wants to open their business in Australia. Australian State or Territory Government must nominate you, before you apply for the VISA.
Criteria for Applying 188A Visa
- A person who is willing to apply for Visa, must be under 55 years
- Minimum 65 points is required in points test
- Must be running a successful business
- Before you apply for Visa, you need to have a ownership stake in a business that had turnovers of at least 500,000AUD in last 2 years.
- Applicant must have net assets of 800,000AUD minimum.