Prospective Marriage Visa Subclass 300-
The SUBCLASS 300 VISA is for the fiancee, and through this visa, the fiancee will be allowed to come to Australia to marry the prospective spouse. After marrying, the fiancee can apply for the Subclass 820 VISA. This visa allows a person to stay in Australia for 9 months from the day it is imparted.
Criteria for applying for Subclass 300 VISA-
- Applicant should be in a genuine relationship with the prospective spouse, an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Applicant should have an intention to marrying the prospective spouse before the validity period ends.
- The applicant person should be out of Australia at the time of the application process and decision.
- The person applying should be older than 18 at the time of applying for the visa.
- The applicant should meet all the health requirements and other requirements like proofs to claim the relationship.
- You should not have a visa cancelled, or the applicant refused.